Ready for thoughtful enterprise growth? Our mission of passionately designing to make living and working better goes beyond the physical environment.
We can help you lay important foundations for expansion with complementary strategies and initiatives that coordinate space planning, operations, branding, finance, human resources, real estate, accounting, recruiting, tax, treasury, compliance and corporate administration.
- Lease negotiation evaluation and advisement
- Financial model review and enhancement
- Pitch deck, business plan development, and financing
- Accounting procedures & policy assessment, and development
- Recruiting program, comp. package creation, and implementation
- Human resource process evaluation and guideline improvements
- Sales, marketing, operational, financial, and human capital initiative alignment
- Long and short-term business planning and strategy prioritization
- Operationalization and management of actual to budget and cash flow
- Strategy development and corporate planning, goal setting and measurement
Leverage our wealth of knowledge successfully scaling small businesses into mid-sized enterprises, with proven capabilities in health & wellness, consumer goods & services, technology and hospitality. Our experience hails from serving in positions at the C and founding management team levels, a result of over 20 years progressive hands-on work with start-ups.
Examples of our expertise include expanding a primary care center nationally from four to twenty-seven locations and more than tripling in size a boutique, concierge medical practice. We’ve worn multiple hats ranging from 30,000 foot strategic planning and know-how to day-to-day executional tactics, project implementation and workflow development. Perhaps most important, we come with a lot of “know-how-not” that can help you avoid costly investments, supplemented by our years of Silicon Valley experience.
Scale from Urban Chalet is a great asset for emerging companies like Biome. After great success with clients, Scale helped and continues to advise us on how to manage our growth and attract investors. Stuart, CEO & Founder, Biome Analytics
After successfully launching a profitable small business overseas, we needed the right advice for growing our new venture. Scale’s consultation has been instrumental in a wide range of business topics ranging from operational, financial, compliance and real estate questions. We not only received sound advice but also walked through frameworks to help us think through future issues. Liu, COO & Co-Founder, Urgently Ortho